Step 1: Before you apply
Before you consider applying to the Facade Improvement Program (FIP) it is important to complete the following steps:
- Become an active member of the Eight Mile Boulevard Association (at or above the Bronze Level)
- Review the 8MBA Design Guidelines*
- Review the Facade Improvement Program Details
- Review the Selection Criteria & Eligibility to see if your project is eligible for funding.
*You must have Adobe Reader to view this file. Click here to upgrade to the newest version of Adobe Reader.
Step 2: Apply
Once you have confirmed your 8MBA Business Level Membership, you will then complete the following steps:
Once your application has been received, a representative for the Eight Mile Boulevard Association will reach out to you to inform you if you have been accepted to the program.
- Log-in to the Members Only section of the EightMile.org website
- Complete the FIP Application and upload the necessary documents onto the website.
If you have any questions, please contact 8MBA.